The CLINITEST® Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test is an easy-to-use visual read test that does not require laboratory instruments or specialised lab personnel to administer, and it delivers results in 15 minutes.
- Lateral flow test for rapidly detecting active infections
- Result in just fifteen minutes
- No specialised equipment is needed
- Tests can be administered anywhere, any time
- Market leading accuracy (98.74%) and reliability (over 99% specificity and over 97% sensitivity)
- PHE Approved – the CLINITEST® Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test has passed the Department of Health and Social Care futility testing process as defined by UK government
- Sold in a pack of 20
- Long shelf life
- Storage between 2 and 30°C
- 20 Test Cassettes
- 2 Extraction Buffer Vials
- 20 Sterile Swabs
- 20 Extraction Tubes and Tips
- 1 Workstation
- 1 Package Insert
Important: If an individual is already within an isolation period (for example, because they have been in contact with someone who has tested positive), they should remain in isolation before being retested. Taking one of these tests during self-isolation and returning a negative result does not mean they are permitted to break their isolation period.
Always follow government guidelines and testing. These tests should only be used by competent personnel in a professional surrounding. Not suitable for home testing.
Please Note: These tests cannot be returned.
14 Day Peace of Mind Returns
We know that sometimes you change your mind after placing an order online, that's why we offer a 14 day peace of mind returns policy.
Got a Question?
Why not check out our range of Frequently Asked Questions, or contact our team via phone or email for more specific advice.